Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

38. another little lady realizes she's made a big mistake....


i may be a little over dramatic at that one, but this third installment of the little lady agency actually turned out to be quite my favorite with the exception of a few key points: her sister's little "suprise" birthing at Romney Hall when no one even knew she was pregnant.... pardone moi?  the scary nanny on the sideburner when it should have been much more of an issue.... and last but not least, the whole reason we love to read these little lady books, which is why we stick around to book 3 in the series, The Little Lady Agency and the Prince by Hester Browne, was to hear about the silly, witty, utterly insane things she does for her agency's clientelle.  That, and her dashing romantic schemes.  I wasn't sure i saw this particular one coming for sure, but it's fairly predictable.  but i'm glad it worked out.  *SPOILER ALERT* now im wondering if there is a little lady and nelson storycoming up next.  i would really like for there to be finally a little lady wedding of her own with her dashing and lovable labrador beau.  now that would make great fiction.  nothing has more hassles and crises and humor involved than wedding planning.  am i crazy to think that i would someday like to do that for other people?  my friends who actually are getting married really see my advice and ideas as "oh that's nice, molly's talking again about color schemes and dress patterns."  but really, i see some sort of future.  unless i can be a professional reader and be surrounded by a shunnup of my dreams and a pack of loveable yet squirrelly dogs, there really is no other future for me than wedding planning.  besides maybe teaching.  i suppose i should actually do something about that whole school degree thingamajig that i am aiming for..... ah well.  details, mon, details.

No comments:

Post a Comment