Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#16: another from the school of ed

Engaging Readers & Writers With Inquiry, by Jeffrey Wilhelm
another day another dolla.... another snooze fest, although this one wasn't as bad as some of the others that i have read and have yet to read.  something about someone telling me how to teach is a major turn off.... i feel that they shuold just be teaching us these lessons, as more of a demonstration, rather than telling us how to teach without teaching it.  does that make sense?  perhaps not, but it's how i feel, so i'm sticking to it.  i had an awesome weekend, i checked out another cosmo-sponsored blog with my darling friend emily and am delighted to say that i gave some of them a whirl, and they are good.  good suggestions, cosmo.  now you, reader, get your head out of the gutter, we could have been reading beauty tips blogs...... -wink wink-
so thank you renne library, for forcing me to stay in one spot and soothing me with fountain noises so that i could finish this bugger, which, regardless of how much i don't like reading books about teaching, still taught me how to be an enthusiastic teacher! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment