Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

no books today

I'm bored.  I'm waiting for the set of nails on one hand to dry so that I can paint the others (and wait again.... then start all over with top coat).  I haven't talked to my mom on the phone today, so I don't know how the dog is doing.  I have felt like I'm forgetting something major for the past 4 days, and I don't feel like reading.  I want to talk to my man friend on the phone or on line or something, even though I'm not really in the mood for talking.  I just feel like I need to output.  I have been input all day with stuff- TV, books, textbooks, websites, facebook, shopping, cooking, more tv, putting the trash out..... but no output.  its kind of strange.  i feel all bottled up but i have absolutely nothing to say.  i really never do.  but i say it anyway.  but tonight is different.  maybe its because im on edge because of the whole 'feel like im forgetting something' scenario.  but what? WHAT AM I FORGETTING????  somebody please tell me, b/c i don't know.  obviously.  that was a dumb statement.  blah bleddy bloobedy so i call my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment