Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

#14: lovely lovely



Something Blue, by Emily Giffin






That's right, i have read another book in only ONE day! needless to say, i had to brag about my impressive ability to read and complete disregard for time spent doing "productive" things. i read an entire book and chatted on the internet today. what did you do? :)



i feel warm and fuzzy. not to say that this book wasn't totally predictable, but im a sucker for a great ending.



most of all though, i am enjoying basking in my room. it's 12:30 on a friday night, or saturday morning, depending on your point of view, and i have enjoyed countless hours wrapped up in my quilt, snuggled up with pillows and ensconced (yeah, i went there) in the nice pinkish glow of my lamps and christmas lights. last i saw, it was snowing puffy, swirling snowflakes outside and i am more than happy to be doing absolutely nothing interesting this weekend. i love my room, which is a really good thing, considering how many hours i stay holed up in here. i wish i could share my room with more people, but then again i don't, because it's my room and nobody could appreciate it like me, as it is entirely my taste and catering to my liking. i feel like a beach boy, but i really could go on about my room for a while, which would be quite showy, and i don't like to be showy. but tonight, reading about the misfortunes and joys of darcy and ethan and rachel and dex, i came to realize just how happy i am to be here. i hope you are happy too, wherever you may be. :)



*peace and love*






and, because i couldn't get too sappy on you, here's a little somethin' somethin' from my favorite movie-film friend:










No comments:

Post a Comment