Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Monday, August 2, 2010

46. letting go- by being a blonde!

Letting Go, by Mara Fox
Alright, it's a cheesy romance novel, so what?  it's the summer time.  which means every one needs a little cheesy romance.  everyone needs to let go in some sense of the word.  i let go of my dark hair recently- i am now a blonde!  i can't even believe it- yesterday morning when i looked in the mirror in the morning i didn't even recognize myself for a second.  tell me that's not a freaky thing to do!  other than that, i'm trying to let go my death grip on old ways.  the old me used to be quite clingy.  and possessive.  and lazy.  but i'm trying to buck up and let go a little bit on the things in life.  if they are really so good for me, God will keep them close to my heart right?  and a little hard work never killed anyone *knock on wood*.  so, dear reader, if there is in fact anyone reading this, what are you going to let go of?

1 comment:

  1. I'm letting go by letting myself fall for my wonderful new man ;)
    And oh my goodness, I can't believe you're a blonde!

    ReplyDelete