Why 100?

Last year I set out to read 100 books, but I ran out of time and only read 75. So this year, I will read one hundred books. And you're my witness :) The only thing stopping me this year is 9 seasons' worth of Seinfeld episodes- wish me luck!

Friday, August 13, 2010

friday the 13th

i dont want to think a lot tonight, which is a moot point anyway, because i think i am incapable of any sort of coherent thuoght.  all i know is that i am a woman estranged.  on friday the 13th.  m y bouy (yes, i meant to misspell boy for buoy, because he really does keep me afloat) has gone rafting.... otherwise knkonw as party the night before, hungover splashed in the face with glacial water the next mornign.  i hnope that he is driving safely as we speak.  he is my buoy.  my safe harbor in the storm of life = he keeps me afloat.  there are weird noises coming from outside and i do'nt like being left alone, do you? does anyone?  isn't our purpose on this earth to make something of ourselves so that somone can see that and join it and just love one another.  why all this co-creating.  people are co-creating houses, children, apartments, food, wardrobes.,,,, when did we ever create our own and put oour own personal stamp on it before the requirements for approval became "we" stamps.  not that there's anything wrong with the we stamp ..  i love slinging them out on friends and neighbors- we like such and such or on coworkers, we have plans to see this tonight and then stay up late a grope.  ha ha just kidding i would never say that to a coworker.  or really anyone outside my close perrsonal group of friends (you know who you are)  i am in love with him and we love each other are like the two best zingy couple comments i can make right now,,, except there are nutritional myth busters coming at me from my computer from someplace that i truly cannot locate the source, but i am enjoying these debunks.  anyway, see you later.  we are going to bed.  except that we are not- we are going to bed in two separate places which makes me a little sad :( i will miss my habibi this evening) love u baby! 
**goodnight world!**

No comments:

Post a Comment